It was all About Loving you
Edition of 50
Screenprint on Somerset 400gsm
80 x 120.5 cm | 31 1/2 x 47 7/16 in.
Signed and numbered
Published by White Cube, 2022
‘There are atrocities happening all over the world, we should help whenever we can. I hope this work helps the people from Ukraine.’ – Tracey Emin
It was all About Loving you (2022) is a new edition by Tracey Emin, produced in response to the escalation of conflict in Ukraine. Depicted through a series of swift lines, a figure reclines alone in a state of longing and desire, apparently caught between despair and ecstasy. As with many of Emin’s other works, her prints have a diaristic aspect, and often reference events from the past. This screenprint, printed by Counter Editions, is typical of the artist’s candid practice, which is both intensely personal and resonantly universal. As fellow artist Julian Schnabel has said: ‘[Emin’s] need to be honest supersedes all decisions in her life and art. The crystalline presentation of the most intimate and private emotions are what she wants to share with us.’
- White Cube will be in touch to arrange shipping or collection after you purchase.
- Statutory customer due diligence checks for the purposes of anti-money laundering are required on all purchasers of this Edition. Following your purchase, White Cube or its third-party AML service provider will be in touch to conduct these checks.
- Editions are limited to one copy per household.
- The Edition number will be assigned at the point of dispatch by our third-party shipping service provider.
- There is no VAT charged on this sale as all proceeds are going to charities supporting Ukraine.
- White Cube reserves the right to cancel or refund orders for any reason.
This edition is sold unframed. For further information please contact email@example.com
Hope and Homes for Children is working with Ukrainian authorities to ensure institutionalised child evacuees are monitored, tracked, recorded, and cared for in a safe environment. In the southwestern border nations of Moldova and Romania, the charity is helping to replenish resources at emergency relief, registration and reception centres, and ensuring the safe evacuation of children, their carers and their families.
Care International is helping to provide vital food, hygiene and medical support inside Ukraine, as well as essential supplies, psychosocial support and livelihood training in neighbouring countries for refugees who are fleeing over the border. The charity is also providing life-saving support to those in crisis in other areas around the world affected by conflict and crises, including Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria and Ethiopia, with a particular focus on the needs of women and girls.